Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3 Observations




At site 1 we went to the courtyard. I saw trash on the floor, a penny, a pencil, and trees moving. I heard the school air vents. I saw a bench a some railings. There was not much to see there so we continued to walk and arrived at site 2. Here i saw a worm, an animal hole, and some bird feathers. They were scattered everywhere so i thought something had killed it. Later i found out that it wasn't a bird, it was a duck. Since we were so close to the road i heard every single car that passed by. I felt cold and i also felt the feathers. As we proceeded on our trip, we got to site 3. Here i saw orange mold growing on a dead tree branch, dead leaves, cars, logs, and pine cones. I felt more cold today than any other day we went out. As we arrived to our final destination, i saw a stream with no ice over it, a crow, a house, and some frozen ants. I heard a dog barking and i also heard a crow. I felt the bark of a tree and the stream water. As we were heading back to the school i saw an old light pole.

1 comment: